Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Big "3" year old...










Last Saturday we celebrated Chase's 3rd birthday party.    We had a ton of fun.  I went a little low key this year and only invited family and friends of Chase.  He had fun playing with Landen, Kayden, Gavin, and Blake.  It is so cute to see him finally interacting with others his age.  =)

My theme for his party this year was trains.  I think trains are Chase's very favorite thing right now.  He even chose this over Cars which he loves too.

I had a conductor hat and red bandanas for all the kids.  They didn't really wear them but they at least took a cute picture for me.  

I just love the picture of Chase and Landen.  Since we live so far away from them it is really hard to see them.  Chase misses Landen so much and was so excited to see him.  One of the highlights of his party that he still talks about.

Then we had a pinata and Makayla was the one to bust through it.  Way to go Makayla.

Next was the train cupcake cake.  I bought my cupcake cake at the Super Wal-Mart here in Stockton.  I have to say that when you think of Wal-Mart you typically think of cheap but when it comes to their bakery they make fantastic cakes/cupcakes and they are always decorated so cute.  Best of all, you can't beat their prices.  I even prefer them to Costco now.

As you see in the last picture.  Chase played very hard and had tons of fun.  (Look how red and sweaty he is.)

It was so great to see everyone!  Thanks to those of you who came to the party.  =) 

7 comments:

Heather said...

Love LOVE Love the Pictures! Send me an email with a couple. I love the one of Chase and Landen hugging!!! We had so much fun! Can't wait for Isabella's!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

such a cute cake for a cute little boy. Looks like he had a wonderful 3rd birthday party!

Mrs. Michelle Crippen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Michelle Crippen said...

opps....didn't mean to delete...

How precious is he!!! Your "baby" sure is growing up fast!

-Michelle

The Booher Family said...

You are da bomb photographer... how do you magically make all the kids smile at the same time? Sorry we weren't there...Dang Ryan's Grandpa!

Lisa and Rustin said...

So cute!

Hey...question for you...we just got an imac...I know you recently bought one right?!

Well, I am so frustrated with it! How do upload your pics onto it from your canon? We are having a hard time...grrrrrrr...I don't want to use iphoto...I just want to put them in a file to the external hard drive.

HELP! What do you do with your pics?

Emily said...

So adorable! I am so used to flowers and butterflies with my girls. Trains and cars will be a nice change!