Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My new love...

So, about a month ago we had a whole house fan installed into our house.  (Thank you Mommy!)  It is so awesome!  I love love love it.  I'm not quite sure what I did without it.  Actually, we paid a huge PG&E bill.  Our bill in July was almost $400.  Then after that bill I deceided that I would just sweat all day and my bill was still almost $300.  I can't wait to see what it is going to be in October.  That will be the first bill that reflects having the whole house fan.

Now my house is "freezing" as Chase calls it.  We asked him one morning when we first got it if he was cold and he said, "no.." and then proceeded to say, "...but I'm freezing."  It was so cute.  Well, Mom is the only one in the house who loves it to be freezing.  When we wake up in the morning our house is about 66-70 degrees by only having one window open.  I used to have three open in the night but we'd wake up to a 64 degree house.  That is a little cold for me too.

I've found my new love!  =)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Good luck with that! My Mom tells us how high those PG&E bills are in California.... I would Flip Out! I cringe when I get mine which is $70! Money.... always an issue!