Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm on vacation...

For the first time ever Danny was able to get two weeks off of work, with a little prodding. We started our vacation on Friday, September 26 by driving to Bakersfield and then we drove to San Diego on Sunday, September 28th. We will be in San Diego visiting Legoland, Wild Animal Park, the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, my cousin Jeb, my Aunt Marie, Lealond, and hopefully my friend Emily, (haven't seen her in about 6 years) until Sunday, October 5th. On the 5th we will drive back to Bakersfield and do laundry. It was so hard to pack for two weeks for two different places. On Monday, October 6th we will be heading to Pismo to visit Danny, Deanna, Jordan, and Keanu, one of our favorite places. We will return back home on Friday, October 10th because I have a big photo shoot with 6 people on Saturday, October 11th. That will be a little stressful. So, this will be my last post until after I get back. Hope you have a great and safe two weeks while I'm gone! =)

3 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Have a wonderful trip! Vacations are a good thing! We took Trinity to the San Diego Zoo...she loved it!

Heather said...

Hope you guys are having fun!

Mrs. Michelle Crippen said...

Have a WONDERFUL time on your vacation!