Saturday, October 04, 2008

My potty boy...

I can't believe that I am even able to write this but our entire trip in San Diego Chase has not gone potty in his diaper. We still have a diaper on him just in case but he is doing awesome. A few months ago if you would have told me that he would be doing this now I would have laughed! He was anti-toilet. He wouldn't even sit on it and try and now he goes about every 20 minutes. It can get a little frustrating but he is trying so hard and doing so great. I haven't had to change a poopy diaper for over a week now. It is great!

So, if you need to potty train just go on vacation....it worked for Chase! =)

3 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

What a big boy he is!!! That's awesome and definately something to celebrate!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Hey Misty,
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I just might take you up on the offer. I'd love to hear about your dad...and I'd love to talk about Trin. Maybe we could go out sometime and have something to eat, while we cry about the loss in our lives...love ya!

Stephanie said...

oh happy day for you! My boys were the same way. I thought O-dog would never potty train. I got him on video saying "diapers forever" and I was starting to believe it. Once they turned 3 it just happened.