Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Crazy Chicken...

I just think that is the funniest name for a fast food place but I love their food.  We ate there tonight and I haven't eaten there in forever and I forget how yummy it is.  I really love how it is fast-food but healthy food at the same time. (depends on what you get.)

To top it off they gave us a 7 piece meal free.   They just made it up by mistake and we were the lucky car to get it.  Danny will have a great lunch tomorrow too.  =)

If you haven't tried it in a little while go check it out.  It is super yummy.

2 comments:

Lisa and Rustin said...

WE LOVE IT TOO!
There's one pretty much across the street from us!

I WAS on YAZ...stopped in Decemeber...I think finally my hormones caught up with me. 'Cause while on it my skin was AWESOME!

That stinks about your photo sessions! DANG IT!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I love free food...and yes "THE CRAZY CHICKEN" has super good food!