Monday, November 03, 2008

Raggedy Ann and Andy


Well, I have so many things to update you on that I haven't blogged about but I had to skip to Halloween pictures.  

I took pictures at  the Gymboree Pumkin Patch Party again this year and brought my kids along on the last day.  Thanks to Grandma Hockey for coming and helping with the kids!  =) 

My kids were Raggedy Ann and Andy for Halloween this year.  The costume that Isabella is wearing is the costume that I wore at her age.  My Mom made it for me and I've saved it all these years.  I am so glad that I did.  She looks so adorable in it.  So since Isabella is Raggedy Ann of course I wanted Chase to be Andy.  He wasn't too happy with the costume at first but eventually warmed up to it.  At first he told me, "I hate Andy!"  "I will not put it on."  But, after talking to him for two weeks he warmed up to it.  I figured that this is probably the last time that I am going to be able to match them so I took advantage of it and I am SO glad I did.  They both looked adorable!  =)

5 comments:

Mrs. Michelle Crippen said...

They are adorable! What precious pictures!

The Booher Family said...

I miss you guys!!!!!!!!! The kids looked way cute for Halloween... I think thats really neat that Isabella was able to wear your costume. Too cute.

Emily said...

I love love love those costumes! I still have my doll!

Stephanie said...

i so love these! awesome!

april said...

oh my gosh --- so cute!!