Tuesday, October 07, 2008

My 300th blog entry...


Wow...I can't believe that I am posting my 300th blog entry....


Well, I just have to vent for a minute because I think hot weather follows us. When we were in San Diego they had record highs. It was SO hot until the day we left.


Then I thought, I will have relief when we go to Pismo, well, guess what, I WAS WRONGO!!! The high today in Arroyo Grande was 100. When the heck is it 100 degrees at the beach? Only when the Brandow's are there.


So my conclusion is...if you want it to be hot where you are...invite the Brandow's there. We'll make it hot for you. =)


(As I was thinking about hot weather Deanna reminded me that when we went to Tahoe during Labor Day weekend it was hot there too. We really don't have the best of luck with weather and vacation.)
Picture complements of Danny Stocks, my brother-in-law.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sorry the weather is so hot, I am sure you are still having fun! :)

Stephanie said...

300! I might be there in like 2015. Great Job!