Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Here comes Santa Claus




When we were at gymnastics Santa came by for a visit.  Isabella went straight up to him and sat on his lap.  She told Santa that she wanted a bell.  I think that came from The Polar Express. =)  

Then it was Chase's turn.  He yelled to Santa from a distance that he wanted Geo Trax.  He walked up a little closer to get his candy cane and then I asked him to just turn around so that I could get a picture.  He wasn't very happy about it as you can see but I got my picture!  =)

I should have know that this was the start of a bad thing because on Christmas Eve we talked a lot about Santa bringing gifts.  Chase wasn't very happy with the idea of Santa coming into our house but I didn't realize that it was going to be as big of a problem as it turned out to be .  That night he woke up 3 times crying and finally ended up in our bedroom because he was having nightmares of Santa coming into our house.  It was a long night for Chase, Mommy, and Daddy.  We were exhausted on Christmas Day.   Next year we'll just have him sleep with us for the start.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love Chase's face... it is classic!