Thursday, December 04, 2008

Isabella's field trip to a play...





For Isabella's second field trip she went to a play to see, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat on November 21st.  It was so cute!  

For this field trip they were only able to take 3 parent helpers.   They did a random lottery drawing to choose the parents and I didn't get chosen.  =(   Then, the day before the play, I got a call from Mrs. Tiede that a parent got sick and wasn't able to go and she asked if I'd like to go.  Of course!  I was so excited.  I have to give a big thanks to Grandma Cookie for watching Chase for me so that I could go.  None of my friends could watch him because they all had plans since it was so last minute.  


3 comments:

Heather said...

How fun!! I LOVE plays... I really need to go to one before the baby gets here :)

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

YAY!! Feild trips are always so much fun!

Emily said...

What a fun field trip! I've always got to be the Mom helper. I go crazy not being able to "watch" my child at all times. Maybe it's called controlling?! Oh well....