Friday, November 21, 2008

I too got sucked in...


Well, a good friend of mine, Laura, called me about 2 weeks ago to see if I wanted to go see Twilight with a bunch of girls.  I did want to see the movie but wasn't psycho about it since I haven't read the book.  I'm not much of a reader so going to see the movie sounded like a great alternative.  I honestly tried to ready the book before I went to go see the movie and had I had the time I probably would of.  I had only finished the first Chapter of the book before I saw the movie.  

I thought the movie was excellent!  Those who had read the book that I was with liked the movie but said that they enjoyed the book so much more. 

Well, after watching the movie I really want to skip to the second book to see what happens but everyone keeps telling me that I need to read the first book and then move to the second.  

So, my goal is to read Twilight.  I'm not going to give myself a time frame because I am so busy with photography right now that I just can't add more pressure but I think I am going to read Twilight.  Did I just say that??

6 comments:

Emily said...

I'm SOOOO proud of you! I am NOT a reader either. Only magazines! I read the 1st book in 2 days, then finished the other three in 1 1/2 weeks total! I haven't seen the movie and probably won't anytime soon since all the theaters are sold out. But I can't wait!

Heather said...

You go girl! You will LOVE it!

Mrs. Michelle Crippen said...

Must read the first book, they did not include everything in the movie. Just finishing book three.....careful what you start!

Enjoy!

april said...

good choice to read the books -- but yes definitely start with book one. it's all awesome - you don't wanna miss out on anything

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I'm just starting the 3rd book. I went and saw twilight with the boohers and browns...we did a triple date on Friday...it was fun. I liked the movie, the book was better though.

The Booher Family said...

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I am soo glad that you are one of us :). You better read the books... when the next movie comes out, we will all definitely see it together. LOVE YA!