Saturday, January 24, 2009

Check that off...


Well, here is my top 10 list of the places that I'd like to travel.  I need to hurry and do this because I will be checking off #9 on February 15th.  I'm very excited to go to Las Vegas.  I am going with Angie to WPPI, a photography convention.  It is 4 full days of photography.  I can't wait to learn more and improve my business.  I'm also excited to finally check off one of my 10 top travel destinations.  I wish I was going with Danny for the first time but we'll have to do that another time!  =)

My next one better be New York!  Who wants to go???  =)

4 comments:

brenda Casper said...

Ok fine... I'll go with you! But only to the really cool ones! And only to Oprah if everyone gets a car!!

Britney said...

You better believe that I am your NY travel partner! I already claimed it! I remember exactly... I was sitting on your couch, watching I Am Legend, bracing myself for the sad part. Remember, people = eh. But animals = <3. Also, remember that I am going to NY with you. :)

Emily said...

Good for you for even wanting to leave the U.S. of A! I have zero desire! Been to Vegas (obviously millions of times going from Utah to California), New York, and D.C. That's good enough for me. I'm all over the Disney Cruise though!

Misty said...

I've driven through Vegas twice but that doesn't count. I want to like stay on the strip and actually see Vegas. =)