Monday, January 26, 2009

Kaboodle

Well, my niece Britney turned me onto a new website called Kaboodle.  It is actually really cool.  You can make a wish list of things you want so that when you have a birthday, anniversary, or it is Christmas you can direct people to the website so that they know what you want.  Also, you can add it to your internet bar so that when you are looking through websites and you see something you like, you just click on the Add to my Kaboodle at the top of your bar and walla, that item is added.  It is a great way to organize the things that you see on the internet too.  

To the right of this post I have added the wish list that I have started.  Most of the items are pretty expensive but, it is great to wish, right??  =)

1 comment:

Karen said...

hey! i changed my web address for my blog so you should update it for the following thingy... does that make sense? can you help my sister do it too? it's now karenandcasey.blogspot.com... Thanks!