Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to you...






Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday Dear Brenda....Happy Birthday to you!

(Brenda is going to be so happy that I have finally posted these pictures.  As usual, she forgot her camera when we went to the melting pot, so I took all the pictures.)

So, it has become our yearly tradition to go to the Melting Pot for Brenda's birthday.  This is our 2nd annual Melting Pot experience.  I'm so glad that she picks the Melting Pot because I love love love it.  It is a little pricey but it is a great treat once a year.  

I'm so glad that we experience Brenda and Jason's birthday with them.  They pick yummy places to go.  

Thanks for sharing your birthday with us! =)

1 comment:

brenda Casper said...

Wow, those are some cool friends you have!! Wish I had someone to go to the Melting Pot with!!!!