Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Presidential Inauguration


Today is a day that will be in the United States history books.  I think that it is amazing that as a nation we are able to vote in a black President.  Even though Obama wouldn't have been my first choice in a President I am glad that we can finally look past someone's color.  I am also excited to witness a part of history.  I felt that instead of being negative because of our new President that I would try to think of the positive things.  

I hope that he can be as amazing as everyone thinks he is going to be.  He has a lot to live up to.

So weather you like Obama or not just remember that today is a day that will be written about in the history books and we were able to witness it.  That is pretty amazing!  =)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I would have to agree!