Friday, January 23, 2009

Obsession...

Even though Christmas is over Chase just can't let go of watching the Polar Express.  He wants to watch it all the time.  He always asks, "Can I watch Polar Express and have popcorn?"  There is something about watching it and having popcorn.  He can watch any movie and he never asks for popcorn but every time he watches the Polar Express he always says, "Pause it Mommy, I need popcorn."  He is so funny.  So as I write this right now I am listening to the movie of the Polar Express playing and the crunch of popcorn.  What a great movie to be obsessed to.  =)

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is so cute! I can't watch a movie in the theater without popcorn! Smart boy!

brenda Casper said...

I had to hide ours from Gavin!! He's crazy about it. Wouldn't it be cool to go somewhere and take pictures on a train, polar express style? ;)