Wednesday, January 21, 2009

These are moments that I love!


I just love it when Isabella and Chase are loving toward each other.  They always play really good together  but they definitely have their moments, like any sister and brother would have!  I was looking for them on Saturday and I walked into Isabella's room and saw this.  How cute are they cuddled together and getting along while playing Mario on the DS.  They just looked so adorable so I had to capture this moment.  They are  both getting so big!  It makes me sad to think that when they get older we won't see as many of these moments.  But, for now I'll treasure them!  =)

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love sweet moments like that! Sometimes they are hard to come by!

Heather said...

It is good to catch these moments in the still form so we can show them when they are fighting as teenagers :)

Mrs. Michelle Crippen said...

Such a precious moment!

Crystal Ashton said...

And if they are anything like my kids, they were on to being enemies five minutes later... then back to being best friends again five minutes after that! We could all learn a lot from our kids and their ability to love... Your family is darling!

brenda Casper said...

what if this were the 90%, not the 10?!