Wednesday, January 07, 2009

On Cloud 9...

When Sean called us the Saturday after New Years and asked if we wanted to see Kelsey on their way to Sacramento to fly out you can imagine our excitement.  It has been at least a year if not longer since we have seen Kelsey.  Isabella even asked me, "Mommy am I going to remember her?"  That broke my heart.  She went from crying when she saw her the last time we saw her, because she was so excited to not even remembering her.   (The last time we saw her had been a long time too.) I'm glad that we at least get to see her when Sean gets to see her. We hadn't seen Sean in a long time either.

Well, Isabella had a ton of fun seeing Kelsey.  She was definitely on Cloud 9 that day.

For me, Kelsey just seemed so grown up.  It is just amazing how much people change when you haven't seen them in a while.  She seemed to be a little girl last time and now she is definitely all teenager with makeup and all!  =)  She is also the same Kelsey with that same great sarcasm.  I love it.

We love Kelsenator and miss her tons!!  =)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh that is sooooo AWESOME! I know how much you guys love her!