Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam...


So, our little man is now a Sunbeam.  The first Sunday in January was the official day.  He was so excited to go to the "big boy class".  But, when he realized that it wasn't preschool he was pretty bummed.  It has been a struggle having him in Primary but he has done better than I thought he would.  He definitely needs to learn how to sit still but since he has Laura, the Primary president, wrapped around her finger, he can get away with a lot more than he should.  =)  

What a big boy he is becoming.  It makes Mommy sad that he baby is growing up!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I didn't think to take a picture of that moment with Brynn! She LOVES Sunbeams! Whew! She's my only child that went in to nursery and sunbeams happily! The others clung to me....