Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm totally sucked in....


Ok so let me begin by saying that I AM NOT A READER at all.  My mom even called today as I was reading New Moon and I told her that I needed to go and read more and she pretty much asked where her daughter was.

I tried to read Twilight but just couldn't get into it because I watched the movie before I read it.  When I went to Vegas a few weeks ago Angie brought along New Moon, just in case.  I started reading in Vegas and read about 200 pages there.  That was a lot considering that we didn't have much time to read.  Then with the kids getting sick and all I haven't had a chance to read it again until last night.  I read about 140 pages last night and finished the rest of the book today.  It was SO good!  I have already called Angie and told her that she HAS to bring the next on to church tomorrow.  Clark said I wasn't allowed to get it tonight because he is going to help out his buddy, meaning Danny, since it consumes your life.  =)   I thought that was cute!

Anyways, so you know what I will be doing tomorrow.   I'm glad it is Sunday!  =)

2 comments:

Mrs. Michelle Crippen said...

They only get better...wait until you read the last one!!!!

sherrie said...

those books are so good at sucking you in. it's a good thing i read them before i had audrey, she would've been a very neglected little baby ;)