Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Look at that smile...



Well, Chase had his first visit to the dentist on January 21st.  I knew before going there that it was going to be horrible but with his positive attitude I was very hopeful.  Needless to say he was horrible.  I didn't get any great pictures of his teeth cleaning, like I did Isabella, because I was holding him down the ENTIRE time.  Then when the dentist starting cleaning his teeth he began to spit everything out all over her, me, and himself.   Dr. Parker is SO patient and wonderful.  We couldn't have done it without her.  If you live in the Stockton area I highly recommend her!  =)  Maybe he'll be better next time, I HOPE!  (I know the pictures look like he enjoyed it but pictures can be deceiving!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awww! Look at that sweet innocent face!