Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Pinkalicious...






Today at Isabella's school they were to dress up as their favorite book character.  Isabella's favorite book by far is Pinkalicious.  It was so much fun getting an outfit together that was ALL pink and Isabella was in heaven getting dressed this morning.  Isabella also took the book to share with her classmates and wrote two sentences about her book with a drawing of it.  The two sentences she wrote were:  My favorite book is Pinkalicious.  My favorite color is pink.  I was very proud of her because the only word that she needed help with was favorite and she copied Pinkalicious from the book but other than that she wrote both of the sentences by herself.  She is becoming such an independent writer and reader.  I am so proud of her!   Not too bad for Kindergarten.  =)

If you have a girl in your family you need to buy this book because it is adorable!  If your favorite color is purple they also have Purpalicious.   I bought that one at the book fair yesterday since that is my favorite color.  =)

3 comments:

Emily said...

I have THREE girls and have never seen the book! I'll have to check it out now! Thanks!

Heather said...

She looks soooo cute! We just got this book last book order, but haven't read it yet. I noticed that there is a Purplicious book too!

brenda Casper said...

Way to awesome!!!! She looks great! See what kind of neat things you can pull out of your butt...