Friday, April 03, 2009

College-bound Classmate






Isabella was the College-bound Classmate in her class this week.  She was SO excited to show her class all her many things she picked out.  Everything turned out pretty good considering that Mom didn't find out about her paper that had to be filled out the next morning.  It was already 8:30pm when Mom realized this.  We worked on it until about 9:30pm and it turned out great.

Isabella brought in a few scrapbook pages, her favorite book (The Thingamajigs), and her gymnastic trophies.  She had to go through her entire paper for the class.  She read everything herself.  The best part was when she read her pets names.  We have fishy and buttmuncher, our cat.  Everyone got a kick out of that name!

1 comment:

Heather said...

How cute!!! Ren hates the Thingamajig book... I have my book from when I was younger (it was one of my favorites) and she hates it so much she made me hide it in her closet so she doesn't have to see the pic.