Friday, April 03, 2009

Mickey Grove Zoo..









On March 27th we went to the Mickey Grove Zoo with Terri, Mikayla, Jocelyn, and Austin.  We had a lot of fun.  Terri called to see if we wanted to do something while the girls were on break.  We waited until the last day but we still did it!  

We made friends with this cute little monkey.  I love monkeys and he was so into us.  He didn't want us to leave.  

When we finished at the zoo we had a little picnic and then the kids played at the big playground.  They had tons of fun until some big kids came over who were soaking wet from the water feature and slid down the slide and then Chase went right after them.  Chase's entire booty was soaked!  We decided to leave at that point.  Then the Mom of that kid made some comment under her breath that it was only water.   I was pretty mad.  My three year old son doesn't understand that it is just water.  All he knew is that it was uncomfortable and he wanted his pants off.  I hate rude people!!!

Thanks Terri for inviting us to go to the zoo with you!  We had tons of fun! =)

2 comments:

Emily said...

We LOVE going to the zoo. I'll be excited when the sun comes out around here so we can utilize our season pass!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I love Mickey Grove Zoo...Trinity and I went there almost weekly during the summer...she LOVED the zoo's