Friday, April 03, 2009

All I want for Christmas is my two front....




TEETH!  On March 24th, Isabella lost her first tooth.  She actually pulled it back and forth, herself, until it came out.  It kept bleeding and bleeding.  It did finally stop.  She was SO excited to put her tooth under her pillow in her special pillow that was Auntie Gina's when she was a kid.  (My brother-in-law found it after my sister had passed away.)

When she woke up in the morning she came into my bedroom crying hysterically.  She said that the tooth fairy had taken her pillow and didn't leave any money.  I knew that this was NOT the case.  Isabella is a very crazy sleeper and she had pushed the pillow to the middle of her bed and didn't see it.  We went into her room and there she found her pillow with two dollars in it.  The tooth fairy gives you double for your first tooth!  =)  She carried that two dollars around everywhere for at least a week!  She is so proud of her missing tooth.  

1 comment:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Trinity cried when her first tooth came out...I was so excited for her that it scared it...it was hilarious! Wow...$2 whole dollars! That's pretty cool!