Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 3 - Wednesday August 26th - Guess who I am day?




Well, for Wednesday we ran into a bit of a problem. I'm so glad The Casper's were at our house having dinner because Brenda helped me brainstorm. When I saw this day I knew that I wanted Isabella to be Dorothy form Wizard of Oz. Makayla had a dance costume of it and it is SO cute. The only thing I didn't have were the red sparkle shoes. So, Brenda and I made a Target run to get the shoes. They had them and I bought them. I was SO excited for Isabella to be Dorothy. (Danny wasn't too excited that I bought these shoes just for this day but I reassured him that I will use them for Guess who I am day, Halloween, and Christmas.) We got back from Target and tried on the dance outfit and it was SO SO SO cute BUT, it was very buttylicious. The skirt was really short and I was so bummed because it really wasn't school appropriate and I was afraid that she wouldn't be able to go to the bathroom because it was a leotard. Isabella is definitely going to be Dorothy for Halloween. (and Chase is going to be the Tin Man or the Scarecrow) So, at 9:15 at night I was freaking out trying to figure out what Isabella could be. I saw tons of idea on the internet that I would have loved to have done but at 9:15 there wasn't much of an option. So, I remember that when I taught I had a bee costume from it. I pulled it out and it was perfect. It was quite obvious what she was but it worked for 9:45...at this point. Thanks Brenda for brainstorming with me and reminding me that I had this costume.

No comments: