Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 4 - Thursday August 27th - Crazy hair and socks day






I love crazy hair day. It is just hard to think of new things to do with Isabella's hair. Last year I put her hair in a bunch of pony tails and then put a different color of ribbon on each pony tail. This year I made 4 braids with wire in them so that they were sticking out everywhere. It was a lot of fun but took me forever to figure out a good way to do it. We worked on her hair for 35 minutes and we were almost late to school but everything worked out. We didn't have anything exciting for crazy socks so I just put on two different pairs of socks.

When Chase woke up this morning he asked me what day it was. When I told him crazy hair day he started jumping up and down because he had planned from the moment he heard crazy hair day that he would have a mohawk. His hair was so much easier to do a mohawk now that it is shorter. He loves it. Everyone complimented him at Weight Watchers and at the Farmer's Market today. He was on cloud nine. I just hope he doesn't ask to wear it again tomorrow. =)

3 comments:

Emily said...

SO many fun things at her school! I LOVE it!

sherrie said...

cute, they look like pippy long-stocking and alphalpha :)

Heather said...

Too fun! I love Chases mohawk!