Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thank you so much!!

Today was a great day. Fasting wasn't as hard as I expected it to be. Normally I am only able to fast for 1.5 meals. I usually feel so sick with a headache and shakiness. Today was great. I was hungry, obviously, but I didn't have any of the usual problems that I do and I fasted the entire time.

I've felt at piece today like everything is going to work out. Not sure exactly what that means because what Heavenly Father has in store for us might be the complete opposite what we want but I know that we are going to be okay. I just need to have faith that he has it all worked out.

The stress has definitely been getting to me but today I have felt at peace. The stress in my jaw and neck is gone. It is a great feeling.

Thanks so much to everyone who fasted with us today. I truly felt the support and love from you. It is amazing how many family and friends supported us today with our fast. We feel blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people in our life.

No comments: