Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Chase's Pre-school picture...

I love love love Chase's new pre-school picture so I thought I'd share it.

What this picture represents to me:
1. My baby boy is growing up WAY too fast!
2. My baby boy is going to start kindergarten at the end of July.
3. He isn't my baby boy anymore. =(

I'm definitely sad and excited at the same time. I know that we are going to start a new fun part of his life but I'm going to miss him being at home so much! I love this little guy.

I know that it has been forever since I've posted but things have been crazy busy. More posts to come soon! Promise. =)


2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh... he's so cute! I know how you feel! Brynn starts kindergarten this fall and Justin will be starting special needs pre-school! No kids for me a few hours a day... and that makes me sad!!! I've got to start looking into this whole adoption thing!

The Redhead Riter said...

Very cute! I love the way they arranged the pic!