Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Baby Girl...

I guess I won't be able to say that much anymore because my "baby girl" turned 5 today.  I can't believe that Isabella is already 5 years old.  Time flies by so fast.  Actually, I will always call her that regardless of her age.  =)  
Isabella had a great birthday today.  I brought her a special lunch to school.  She wanted Taco Bell.  I even got her a soda.  =)  Then I brought in cupcakes to her classroom.  She loved it! (No that isn't Mrs. Tiede.  That is Mrs. Bora, Isabella's favorite sub because Mrs. Tiede was sick.) 

Then after school we went to see Madagascar 2 with the Casper's.  It was such a cute movie.  
Then after that Isabella got to pick where ever she wanted to eat for dinner and she chose, Tio Pepes.  So we went to Tio Pepes with the Casper's for dinner.  
The highlight of her day was at the very end when we came home from dinner and a present was sitting on the doorstep from Ronna.  It was a black kitten stuffed animal.  Ronna got her the perfect gift.  It had to sit in the bathroom during bath time and of course she went to bed with it.  =)

Isabella had a perfect day!

4 comments:

Heather said...

She looks sooo BIG and she is so CUTE!! I can't believe it... 5!

Mrs. Michelle Crippen said...

Weren't you just pregnant with her yesterday? What happened?

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Oh my goodness...she is such a beautiful little girl! Wow, you both know how to make beautiful babies!

sherrie said...

i love her big black bow! so cute. sounds like she had a FUN bday.