Thursday, November 06, 2008

Lil Lancer's Practice





Yesterday Isabella, Serenity, and Makayla went to the Lil Lancer's practice.  Lil Lancer's is a fundraiser that the East Union Cheerleaders do.  Isabella loves doing it.  She was so excited that Serenity and Makayla were doing it with her.  They had a blast and were bummed to stop even after practicing for 2 hours.  Here is a video of the dance that they are going to do.  They look so cute doing this dance!   This is the first time they did it to music.  =)  Serenity was cracking us up because she loved to show off and do her own thing.


(Thanks to Clark and Angie for letting me borrow their camera!)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Isn't it so fun to have little dancers?! I look so forward to recitals! Super cute!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Oh how cute is that!!!! I'd be just like Serenity off doing my own little silly dance!

marci said...

Hey Misty, I found a trail to your blog from April and Sam's blog. I thought I should say hi so I am not blog stalking-hee hee. You all look well-I am so glad that prop 8 passed too. My blog is private-send me your email and I will add you as a friend @ riccardoward@juno.com